"The Brady Bunch"

By Chandler - 12/28/2013

"Merry Christmas from the Brady Bunch!" or something like that... 
What happens when you stick six individuals with diverse personalities together and ask them to be siblings?  Well, they learn how: they may argue, they may ignore one another, they may laugh together, they may judge one another, they may make snide comments, they may smile, they may become best friends.  They just may become a family.  I'll tell you that it isn't easy, but it is well worth it.  Family is a special kind of bond that causes people to stick together, despite their differences.

Two and a half years ago, we became a modern day Brady Bunch.  I have two sisters and three stepbrothers, and a puppy! While it is not always a life full of smiles, it is the hand I have been dealt. I have learned to make this family my own and I would not trade them for anything. And this holiday season has reminded me of how lucky I am to have all my siblings (the puppy included). 

I love all of you and I wouldn't trade this life for anything :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 thoughts