New Year's Day

By Chandler - 1/02/2014





Well I missed a day but that isn't going to stop me from sharing my New Year's Day 2014 with all of you!  On New Year's Day, my mom and I went for a hike in a local county park.  I'm such a fan of walking/hiking/etc. especially in the woods and parks and around bodies of water.  It was such a great way to start the morning and more importantly the year!

This year I made two resolutions.  And while I'm not the traditional "go to the gym" "eat less cookies" type of person, I still make my goals and intend to keep them.  My first resolution is to be more patient.  I need to take a step back sometimes and let people figure things out.  But on the other end of this, I also need to take the time to really explain what I need before getting frustrated and shutting down.  My second resolution for this year is to keep in contact with my family.  Being away at school, it can be really tough to keep everyone in the know.  But it is my goal to call, text, email, etc my family members and let them know what is going on in my life.  But also to take the time to ask about theirs!

Here's to keeping 2014 resolutions!  What were some of yours?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 thoughts

  1. walking/hiking around is a great way to start the new year! i did that with some friends a few weekends ago, and we had a lovely time. i like your goals. i know i can definitely work on both of those things! life can get busy and crazy, and it's easy to let time go by without contacting certain family members. it's a good thing to be aware of. i dont really make "resolutions" but a goal for this year is to read more!

    ReplyDelete