August, Currently

By Chandler - 8/01/2013

Dearest Blogger Friends, I swear I'm still alive.

-sigh-
This week has been ridiculously long for me and I can't wrap my head around it. I feel like when I plan out everything it works all nice and neat on the schedule but real life has a funny way of never going according to plan.  Makes me stressed and frustrated but that's life.

Anywho, I'm just here to give my August updates :)

Currently:

Listening // Alternative rock from the 90s

Loving // Bumming around for the summer

Thinking // I need to STOP neglecting my blog

Wanting // Fall weather... I LOVE SUMMER but I am craving me some sweater weather and falling leaves

Needing // To do something more active with my time

Must Haves // Morning coffee (everyday), a plastic cup with a straw (always have one with me), and a million pillows on the bed.


So that's my August currently!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

  1. 90's alt rock is hard to beat!!! also, you should check out my friend's tutorial on how to fix no-reply comments so people (like me) can respond right back to you via email if you comment on a post !!! http://www.kailynmarie.com/p/no-reply-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks brooke lyn!! I had no idea this was even an option//something I should change. I have changed it now and I hope it works!! :)

      Delete