Five on Friday {6}

By Chandler - 9/06/2013

Happy Friday Bloggers,

Today's Five on Friday is a music addition because I cannot study or do homework without music on.  Here are my top five songs of the week.

one // Wires by The Neighbourhood
two // Country Boy's World by Jason Aldean
three // One Grain of Sand by Ron Pope
four // Through Glass by Stone Sour
five // Take me Away by Chase Coy

To join the "Five on Friday" Link-Up, go here.

Also, I'm gonna #backthatazzup with Whitney and add a sixth song

Roar - Katy Perry by NewThingRadioWeb on Grooveshark

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

  1. I just came across your blog!!
    I am now following!
    Can't wait to keep up!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope that I keep you interested with my nonsense :)

      Delete