Insomnia

By Chandler - 9/23/2013

Happy Monday Bloggers!

Could I have been more random last night?? Seriously, I started with insomnia and quickly switched gears into Thailand.  And while I could probably write six more posts on my desire to head to Thailand,  I won't bore you with that until I know what I want to do or until I have more details.  Today, I want to back track and actually talk about insomnia.  I'm doing things a bit backwards around here these past few days... maybe my head will be on straight tomorrow??

So most people think that insomnia is the inability to fall asleep. And while that is true, it is also the inability to stay asleep.  I personally find myself dealing with the first way but I know many people who suffer from the inability to stay asleep.  Anyway, I wanted to share this infographic on insomnia with all of you.


The High Cost of Insomnia


There is also a fun infographic about the importance of sleep.
Here is a pretty cool slideshow called, "Are we Becoming a Sleepless Generation?"
And Huffington Post released this on "How to Get a Good Night's Sleep."

Interesting stuff.  Get your sleep, bloggers!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts