The Sunday Currently {5}

By Chandler - 10/06/2013

Holy Moly Bloggers, I've written 3 days in a row... this has not happened in a while! Also, I'm back on the "Sunday Currently" train after a few weeks away :)  So let's get right to this.


CURRENTLY:

reading. An onslaught of blog posts, my science textbook, and some reading for my Lit Circle this week

writing. Some blog posts again! I have some lined up for this week so I don't go all Houdini on you again...

listening. Ron Pope for days... seriously I don't think I've listened to anyone else recently.

thinking. That I want to take today to finish some Lit homework but that I really want to take some time off and enjoy this day.  Days where little needs to be done are rare around here and I want to enjoy this one.  Maybe a long walk or a hike is in the picture for the afternoon, who knows?

smelling. Hot coffee with French Vanilla creamer *GASP* I've been using creamer this week and I'm not sorry!

wishing. For a long, relaxing Fall Break (which starts on Thursday) and for some perfect pumpkin picking weather!

wearing. Leggings and a t-shirt... forgive me for being a bum on this Sunday morning.

loving. The fact that I only need to get through a few days before a wonderful break filled with Fall activities and Family time! There is nothing better than knowing this semester is halfway over and that I am so close to Thanksgiving (hello to one of this girl's favorite Holidays)

wanting. To cherish life as it is.  There will come a time when I long for these college days.

needing. To get my butt to the gym... whoops.

feeling. Happy. It's that simple.

I hope that all my readers are enjoying their Fall season so far! I know that I am, however I could stay for a little chill in the air.  I'm not ready for cold and snow but I'm also over the 80 degree weather we've been seeing.
Don't forget to link up with Lauren here!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts