I'm Thankful for...

By Chandler - 11/28/2013

one //my wonderful friends for housing me in my time of need

two // Florida Georgia Line's new deluxe edition of their album.. enough said.

three // my fabulous family. all of them.

four //hot coffee on cold mornings

five // Carter and MacRae Elementary school for welcoming me into their school and allowing me to spend time in second grade!

six // public libraries for all the fabulous books they house

seven // food on the table. I am beyond excited for Thanksgiving dinner but also for food on a daily basis... some people don't have any

eight // blankets on blankets on blankets. I'm a snuggler.

nine // puppies for just being so darn cute

ten // the changing seasons. I love all seasons but I am longing for chilly winter nights spent in front of the fire place

Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts