Rest and Relaxation

By Chandler - 11/30/2014

All it took was some R&R for me to remember two very important things about myself:
1. I crumble under pressure
2. I cannot function without organization

The world is right again. I spent today grocery shopping, cleaning the apartment, planning my month of December, and decorating for Christmas.

I am also walking so much lighter, I'm actually bouncing again. And I love every minute of it. I have planned my whole month of December--lessons, activities, the whole shebang. It has made me feel like a hundred bucks.
I decorated the apartment for Christmas; check out these adorable dollar store stockings! BONUS: I'm halfway through my shopping. Life is such a happy place right now.

I'll be watching Vampire Diaries until I fall asleep; school with my kiddos in the AM.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts