Happy (almost) End of April

By Chandler - 4/28/2013

Hello There Blogging Friends!

I have been extremely busy wrapping up the end of another super busy and mostly stressful semester... but I am so glad that I have found time to blog and share some wonderful things with you all.

April is Birthday Month!
Seriously, it is the best because so many of my friends and family members share this fantastic birthday month with me.
(SHOUT OUT TO THE BLOGGERS WITH APRIL BIRTHDAYS!)
Anyway, my friends are beyond amazing and threw me a surprise party even though I (1) hate surprises, and (2) had no time for it.  But it was a super great time filled with ice cream cake (the only cake I eat), balloons, party hats, streamers, and noise makers.  I might still be 5 at heart but this is how I spent my 21st birthday and I'd have it no other way.
All my beautiful surprise party attendees :)
I could not ask for better friends!
Besides birthday month, April is also the wrap up of the semester long projects and papers and everything else... but it is a wonderful feeling to have turned in most of my work for the semester.
I still have a few more projects to finish up, two portfolios, and 3 more lesson plans but I can do it :)

Stay tuned for my toddler lesson plan ideas! They will come in a blog post soon!!


Stay Beautiful!
xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts