Faith in Humanity Restored

By Chandler - 7/01/2013

Hi Bloggers,

Lately, I have been looking at images and watching all sorts of videos that have restored my faith in humanity.  And I feel the need to share, because you too should remember that there are still good people out there.  Some of the videos are long and you can choose to watch whichever ones you find appealing, but I suggest taking some time this week to watch these and find some others for yourself.

This video is from BuzzFeed

This is a personal favorite, I have watched it a few times


Be someone worth remembering; this one makes me cry.  It is longer but worth the 20 minutes.


And this one isn't a video, but it is one of my favorite pictures on the internet right now

"Be kind; for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle"

Leave your comments and thoughts below.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts