256 Days.

The number of days left in my undergraduate college career.
Seriously, where did the time go?

I'm actually ready to graduate and move on in the "real world," and I put that in quotes because of what I'm about to share.  Remember kids, the "real world" is already here...


This isn't a new thing ((it's actually from 1959...)) but I found it a little while ago and I was thinking about it recently.  I love this, I love that someone finally told "the youth" what to do with their time.  I wish someone would do this again.
I think you should go read the "You're Not Special" graduation speech, too.  I seriously love stuff like this and I don't know why...

Anyway, all you college kids: remember to treasure the rest of college that you have left.

CONVERSATION

1 thoughts:

  1. hold onto college as long as possible. you'll miss it once you're in the real world. trust.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top