Happy "Day After" :)

By Chandler - 9/16/2013

update: There used to be some pretty cool pictures with this post... please excuse my stupidity in deleting the album

Hey there Bloggers,

Today is the "day after" Marathon day! Before you get excited, no I did not run a marathon because this girl would die if she attempted.  But one of my best friends ran her second marathon yesterday and then we drove back home (6 hours) to be in class at 8am this morning... seriously this 8am business needs to go away! I can tell you that I have no idea how my body would even move the day after running a marathon, but my body the day after cheering for a marathon and running around like a crazy person is in a little pain--seriously nothing to write home about.

Thank you Erie for the beautiful beaches and a wonderful weekend full of Marathon Shenanigans!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts