Sorry for my Absence...

By Chandler - 9/21/2013

Happy Saturday Bloggers,

I have spent this past week fighting a cold, finishing projects, starting other projects, and dragging my sick-self to classes.  But it's all good.  I'm still alive and mostly feeling better.  I'm well enough to be typing this post after a week's absence, so that has to count for something right?

Okay but really today is the FIRST DAY OF FALL.  It is official now and I could not be happier. As in I may have pulled out the scarecrows and Fall decorations.  And I have possibly had a fall scented candle burning all day. Hello, I have a reason to now!

All I have for today though is this adorable DIY project:

So cute, find out how here.
And that's all my brain can come up with for today!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts