Who am I?

By Chandler - 10/08/2013

Good Morning Bloggers,

Today I'm going to use today's post to give a brief overview of who I am.  I've been noticing a few new faces around these parts and it makes me happy.  Pretty much I'm about to ramble for about a half a page. So if you have better things to do, I won't be offended if you skip my nonsense today!


I'm not a writer.  I don't pretend to be.  I wish I could write eloquently and I really dream of writing a book one day. But today is not that day and I am not a writer.  I am a blogger.  I am proud of the direction that my blog has come and I could not be happier.  My blog is public, as in on the internet for all of you to read.  However, it's mine.  My family and friends know that I have a blog but they don't have the web address.  Maybe one day I'll give it to them.  But I'm actually pretty private about my life. Go figure, a blogger who is private... how does that work? I don't really know.

I'm quirky and straight up strange some times.  I have weird habits but then again who doesn't?  I wear my heart on my sleeve and if you every upset me, you'll most likely know it.  I'm openly emotional and I don't try to hide who I am.  I trust people too easily, but I tend to believe that it is because everyone has good in them.  I'm not always optimistic but if I am good luck trying to break it.  I'm stubborn and hard headed. If we disagree on something, I can agree to disagree but I usually won't admit that you are right.

I own over 20 pairs of shoes but I prefer to be barefoot.  If you have an unlit candle, I'll most likely ask for a lighter.  My drink of choice is coffee; water when that is unacceptable. I enjoy talk shows more than I care to admit. Acoustic music is the best thing ever.  And rainy days are only acceptable when I have nothing to do.

I will graduate from college in May 2014 with my Bachelors of Science in Education and a minor in Psychology.  I want to go on a mission trip to Thailand or join the Peace Corps for a few years.  I always thought I wanted to become a teacher and do nothing else with me life. Now that it's time for that to become a reality, I want so much more from life.  I'm all about doing whatever makes me happy.  If everyone was happy, wouldn't the world be a better place?

For as much as I hate to talk about myself, I feel like I could go on all day right now.  But I'll stop, because you are probably all bored out of your marbles.  Thanks for reading this if you did! My blogger friends are the best :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts