Smiling on Monday // Two

By Chandler - 4/07/2014


It's Monday again... and I'm not exactly feeling fantastic but after a busy weekend, a rainy Monday doesn't exactly motivate me to feel great :/

And yet, I promised to smile on Mondays. So here I am holding my sickly little self to that.

5 Reasons I'm Happy Today:
1. At the end of the day today, I was told I was the greatest teacher each. Talk about a feel good moment.
2. Homemade chicken noodle soup after school... nom nom nom.
3. NCIS Los Angeles marathon. Happiness.
4. Knee socks and warm blankets.
5. I got a wonderful note from one of my firsties about how wonderful I am. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around why people choose to work with adults over children. I'd never give up my kids for anything.

Here's me hoping to get better. And hoping that you all have a great week!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts