It's All Messy

By Chandler - 8/16/2014

Sometimes someone else's words describe our feelings more accurately.  I found this quote while scrolling through Pinterest and I stopped almost immediately.  I had just texted something similar to one of my friends--mine was more about how hard life can be at times, but it's the same idea.

via
Life is messy. Love is messy. And well, my bed tends to be messy in the morning before I make it.
I've been adjusting and maybe it's taken my longer than others.  But then I remember that life isn't suppose to be easy. It is not suppose to come wrapped up in a box with a bow on top. It's messy. It shows up too early and chafes all the plans you thought you already had.  But that's okay. I'm learning to be comfortable with that.

Now, the comfort thing is going to take me a good long while to get used to. I like order and neat rows and packages with bows on top. However, I shall learn to make it work.

If you have any tips for dealing with this crazy, messy life, let me know!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

  1. I love this quote! I think a lot of the time we tend to let ourselves get wrapped up in the mess and we forget to stop and find the good in each situation. Even though life can be overwhelming I think it's important to slow down from time to time and really take a good look at things. It's in those moments that you'll really realize what's important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds just like my life! There's always so much going on it can be hard to keep up with it all. Just stay positive and keep your eye on what makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete