Smiling on Monday // Four

By Chandler - 8/31/2015

Today started out rough. I woke up feeling sick and really tired. Once I finally got myself ready and out to my car, I realized someone had broken into it and stolen my gps. Ugh. Then the sky decided to open up and pour down so hard that I had to pull over on my way to work. I was ready to cry, and decide that at least the weather matched my mood.
Needless to say, I was in desperate need for something good to happen. Then I reminded myself that life is all about our mindset. And I remembered about my Smiling on Mondays posts and thought, alright let's do this.


Reasons I'm Smiling Today:
1. 18 giggly children who think I'm hilarious. This is why children are my favorite.
2. Compliments galore on my outfit today. I did look pretty cute if I do say so myself. One of my favorite professors in college always said that if you were feeling like it was gonna be a rough day, dress up. It makes you feel better. Such a wise lady that Dr. Nell.
3. My fruit-infused water bottle. Favorite thing I have bought in a while, hands down.
4. Hugs and being told I'm the best teacher ever. I know these babies probably say that every year but right now they are saying it to me :)
5. Waffles and peanut m&ms for dinner. Clearly nutrition is at the top of my list... not.

Monday's are rough. There's really no two ways around it. But you can make them better by changing your mindset.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts