Excuse my Absence: My Thoughts are Congested

By Chandler - 12/07/2015


I feel stuck. The pages in my journals are blank and recent posts on this blog are nonexistent. It's not that I don't have anything to say, because trust me, I do. I'm just not sure how to say them. My head is spinning, it is so full of things that I want to scream out and share with someone, with anyone who will listen. But there is something, something like fear but not quite the same, that has these thoughts trapped in my head, begging to be heard.

I think that I actually have so much that I want to say right now that it all gets mushed up together and I can't formulate the words in the same patterns that they are in my brain. Yea because that makes sense.... my best analogy for this: a congested highway. Everyone knows where they want to go, they know the desired outcome and how to get there, but they all get stuck and jumbled together and nothing productive gets accomplished. That's how writing is for me right now (as is apparent by this last paragraph).

So as I lay here watching another Audrey Hepburn movie until I cannot keep my eyes, just know that I haven't abandoned this little space of mine on the internet. I just need some time to get myself together, to find the right words for all thoughts in my head.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts