Emotions....

By Chandler - 1/25/2013

Hey Bloggers,

This one is gonna be kind of personal, just as a heads up.
I have been dealing with a lot lately and I just need to get it all out. I need to display my emotions because that's how I am.  I am an open book when it comes to my emotions.  When I am sad, I feel it and I feel it deep. I cry and I stress and I get anxiety which cause me to cry some more.  When I'm happy, I'm on cloud nine and everything is great.  When I'm calm, I can feel it all throughout my body.
I like to think that this all makes me in touch with my inner self and all that jumble.  But I don't really know.

Anyway, it has been a hard past few weeks because I have had a lot on my mind. And I wanted to take the time to clear my head.
I feel emotions deeply.  I open myself up to them and I am very passionate about everything I do.  Some people say that I set myself up to get hurt... But if I don't, how am I ever going to get anywhere?  I believe in being 100% honest and being fully involved in all the things you do.
Sometimes it is hard but in the end it will always be worth it.

I have a lot of issues opening up to other though and to sharing my deep thoughts. You will always know how I am feeling but you usually don't get the why.  I'm working on it... I really am.

My past is an ugly place but others have had it far worse. I am learning to cope everyday and to make the most of what I have.  I hope that one day I can be as strong as others see me.  I hope that one day the smiles won't be fake and laughter will last.  I hope that one day I am truly happy with my life.


For now, I'm gonna keep on smiling and take it one day at a time because in this life, that is all we can ask for.


Thanks for reading this if you did, it means a lot to me
xoxo

Stay Beautiful :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts