Rainy Wednesdays

By Chandler - 3/06/2013

Happy Wednesday :)

I am such a huge fan of lazy rainy days.  I feel like I can get anything and everything done (even though I usually don't).
Today is just a simple day and I'm in such a great mood that I thought I'd share it with all of you!

I'm currently sitting in the middle of textbooks and papers galore of things that I should be doing.  My motivation is low today but it's okay.  I am just so happy with life right now.   I have hot tea and lots of blankets, making this rainy day anything but productive.

Anyway, my happiness is here because I have something to share with all of you :)
I am a huge huge huge fan of Blake Mycoskie and TOMS shoes.  And for those of you who don't know already, TOMS shoes has this wonderful thing called "Ticket to Give."  And basically what happens is if you win a Ticket to Give, you get to go on a mission trip with TOMS to hand out the shoes to the little kids who they are going to.  It is just so heart-warming and I really want to be a part of one of their Giving Trips.
So.... I signed up online and I need some fabulous people like yourselves to go and vote for me :)
That's the link to my flag and I'd seriously love you if you'd take a few minutes out of your day to vote for me!

Anyway, I'm just in a good mood and having a wonderful week and I hope that you all are too.
I will try to be blogging some pictures of things that have been taking place over the past few weeks.  So stick around for more news and stuff.

Stay Beautiful :)
xoxo


Song of the Moment: Smile by Uncle Kracker

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts