Does this make me Self-Centered?

By Chandler - 2/18/2014

Happy Tuesday,

Thinking of summertime and long nights.
I have a quandary. I'm in love with bloggers who post a list of links for other bloggers to check out. And I want to do one of these posts (actually I have one drafted right now). But I also really wanted to share some of my old favorite posts. As in posts I've written in the past.  Maybe this makes me self-centered? I'm not sure.  But I'm going to do it anyway.

What do you know about me?

I'm still obsessive with the idea of suspended coffee.  Actually, when I was in Starbucks a few weeks ago someone asked the barista about it.  She didn't know what the woman was talking about and it was a little too busy for her to take the time to explain it.  So this post is my take on all of it.

You should always be reevaluating your life and realizing how important your state of mind is to each situation.

Life as an introvert.

If you want to read some more of my favorite posts I have them linked on the side of my blog.

Have a wonderful rest of your day!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts