On Love (Wordy Wednesday)

By Chandler - 2/05/2014


Love is a small word, that tries to define something undefinable by a statement. Love is about actions and feelings more than words.

I'm currently struggling with not only defining my feelings of love, but also with what it all should mean.  I know that everyone feels things differently and that the experiences that come from a relationship are different for everyone.  Wow, I'm really struggling with words right now.  Please pretend some part of this makes sense!

Anyway, you should definitely check out this article on loving more than one person at a time.  It really makes you think and reevaluate the "love" you think you feel.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

  1. for me, love is action, a verb, a choosing to love someone even when the "feelings" of love aren't always there. it's being selfless when you want to be selfish and trying to put their needs above your own. and it's also giving them the last bite of your ice cream cone. that's TRUE love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh, "giving them the last bite of your ice cream cone." I like that. And I 100% agree that love is a verb! I am on such a struggle bus with explaining relationships and love lately...

      Delete