Guilty Pleasures

By Chandler - 1/23/2015

It has been a long while since I've posted a Five on Friday, but I figured why not? So here's my Five on Friday: guilty pleasures edition.

Vampire Diaries. I watched all five (and a half) seasons in about a month and a half to get caught up in time for the return yesterday. I can binge watch Damon Salvatore everyday for the rest of my life, but I ran out of episodes... I had been watching the end of season five last year with my roommates but I had no idea everything that consisted of the first four seasons. So much drama, so much love, so much supernatural, so much for my little brain to take in. Needless to say, I'm obsessed.

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. I was doing this fun thing were I ate less cheese because it's bad for you and all that fun stuff. But I love me some cheese. So I quit that fun challenge. I ate four grilled cheese sandwiches last weekend alone. And I may have had two this week for lunch. I regret nothing.

Trivia Crack. I cannot stop playing. My friends and I stumbled across this game around Thanksgiving and we have been playing since then. I feel so smart when I play, or not so smart sometimes. In the end, I learn new things and that is always great.

Tropical Starburst. I have no words, but I did have a stomachache two different nights this week that can be explained simply by starbursts.

Bangles. Bangles on bangles on bangles. I like to make my own music, err noise. And I like how they all look on my wrist.

Happy Weekend Kids; be kind to one another.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts