Currently...

By Chandler - 9/28/2014

Life has been insanely crazy lately and I am more tired than stressed but it all feels the same.  I haven't done a life currently post in forever so bare with me as I struggle this::

Reading // blogs, first grade homework, vowel poems, and The Four Agreements (again!)

Writing // Lesson plans, letters home, and songs for my kids

Listening // Alternative 90's because nothing else seems appropriate right now

Thinking // I need a vacation, by myself. My introvert self has had enough of people for a little while.

Wishing // People were not two-faced, but the world ain't perfect.

Wearing // Boy's clothes... because nothing else is better for a lazy Sunday

Loving // Cooler weather, changing leaves, boots, scarves, and vanilla candles

Wanting // A warm french vanilla coffee and a walk in the park

Needing //  More hours in the day

Feeling // Thankful for the opportunities I have been given

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts