Smiling on a Monday

By Chandler - 9/28/2015


I struggled to find a good reason to get out of bed this morning. I mean it is Monday and it was raining and the idea of work sounded less than appealing. But I got up regardless and made the most of it. I really didn't feel great this morning... Pain in my left shoulder and chest again. Honestly, I'm learning to ignore it which is probably a bad idea. Doctor's appointment in the future? Most likely.

Anyway after school I promised myself I would write this post. I struggled more than I did this morning to get out of bed. So I had myself a big bowl of Reese's Puffs, nutritional I know, and read some blogs and articles that I had been saving up. I also checked the mail and ran to Walmart but those are in my reasons, so I'll just get to those.

5 Reasons I'm Smiling Today:

1. Knee socks and ALL the blankets on my bed.
2. People checking on me after my awful Friday last week. It's nice to k ow that people actually do care. Sometimes going to work is a blessing because Lord knows I can only spend so many hours on my own before I start to go crazy.
3. My books finally came in the mail. Hooray for something to read besides children's literature and nonfiction about Fall, apples, and pumpkins. I need something with a little more substance. Hoping to talk about the books once I've read a bit of them.
4. Mini marshmallows. I really don't think these need an explanation.
5. 10¢ notebooks at Walmart.... I bought 25 and I don't regret it


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts