Smiling on Monday

By Chandler - 11/09/2015


Trying to get my feet under myself to start this week. It seems like such a challenge lately... but I'm hoping to work on that this week and for the remainder of the year -- is it bad that I'm ready for 2015 to be over with already? I need something new and I'm hoping it comes with the new year.

Anyway, I've decided to go with an early Smiling On Monday post since I had some time before work this morning (that NEVER happens on a Monday) and because I've already got reasons to smile today.

the design on my new tank top; thank you Sevenly
one // It's a four day work week -- thank you Veterans! Oh bonus: I bought a Sevenly shirt this week to support T.A.P.S. (Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors).

two // I have the best friends in the world. I can't elaborate right now. But when I can, I will share ALL the details!! ahhhh I can't wait to run my mouth about these wonderful people :)

three // I joined a challenge group (coached by my wonderful sister, Kasey) to keep myself accountable for working out and eating right. BONUS: I enlisted my husband (my work husband, not to confuse anyone) to keep me on track -- he wants to be called my diet manager. I'm about to fire him and it's not even begun yet. Love you if you're reading this xoxox

four // I get to teach my kiddos today. That sounds silly, I know. But I really truly love being a teacher and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Regardless of what my end of the day rants sound like. I may not be totally satisfied with where I'm at in life right now, but this job -- I'd take it any day. I make a difference and that is what I always wanted to do.
I'd share a picture of the classroom, but we learn in there. And I'm not sure if anyone told you or not, but learning is messy!

That's all I've got for ya. Happy Monday folks, let's make it a good one!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts